Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Exit row, a clip and some really happy 20 year olds

Today is the day. I am writing to you shortly before I board the plane
in DC, just a 15 hr 10 min flight to Africa. I am deeply excited about
going and sad to leave my new fiancee. As much as I love the work of
FVI, you all should know that I LOVE Katie. She is a gift from God for
her encouragement that I go and partner with those doing such good
work in Southern Africa.

I have an exit row. Just upgraded. you may laugh, but that's a really
big deal. I am thankful.

The only thing I forgot was a small clip for my ipod, which is good
for me.. I started to pack at 1030 today. It's been busy.

I just sat among a group of 8 20 year olds, going to Africa. their joy
for the adventure made me smile. I don't know what they are doing yet,
but good thing I have some time to find out.

Boarding is about to begin. Pray on friends. It will be a wild
adventure. Glad to have you along with me.

Day 1: Full of anticipation and reciting psalm 139 in my head. pray on.

--
Note from Ryan Keith
Forgotten Voices International

Office: 717.506.0633
Cell: 717.649.0667
Email: RKeith@ForgottenVoices.org
Web: www.ForgottenVoices.org

FVI: EMPOWERING ORPHANS

No comments: