Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Now back - Daily Updates, Photos & interviews

Friends - What an incredible trip. I'm now back and beginning to recover after 15 days of 18+ hr work days and 32 hrs of travel back to the USA. I'm tired, but alive in so many ways.

Today - I'm quiet and resting, besides 2 brief sharing opportunities at WSEFC in Central PA. Then, spending the afternoon with my new niece in Allentown, PA. Excited to meet this new little one.

Tomorrow - I'll begin posting some pictures, blog thoughts, and interviews. Thanks all for sharing this adventure with us. I'm sad we didn't have internet access hardly at all, but I'm thrilled that I have some great stories to share.

Check out this powerful interview with Nelson, who I blogged about on Thursday from Zambia. Take a min to read the blog post before watching the interview.

1 comment:

brian said...

Glad you made it back safe, looking forward to hearing more about your travels in Zimbabwe and Zambia!