Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Saturday, November 22, 2008

11/22: The time is now - urgent

Friends, I am trying to blog from my cell phone, as I am away from a computer. Please pass this urgent plea along to those you know:

http://m.cnn.com/cnn/lt_ne/lt_ne/detail/200734/1

We are facing a major crises of chlorea outbreak and food malnutrition in Zimbabwe.

I am working daily with people in Zim to deliver aid to those in need on the ground, using our increasingly wide network of local churches. When I get back to a computer (prob Monday), I'll send out info on specifics.

For now - please consider going to http://www.ForgottenVoices.org and making a gift today. As Annan and Carter are not allowed in, as well as many other NGOs working in the area, we have a unique opportunity to do what we can to help the cause of assisting Zimbabweans caring for orphans.

May God bless you richly as you respond to the needs of the weak.

-Ryan

No comments: