Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Laugh to Share - Timmy Morgan

The past 10 days have been agonizing for Zimbabwe. Personally, I have struggled to find joy in many things this past week with everything going on.

This morning, I woke up to find a link to a new comedy video that my friend Timmy Morgan is featured in. I highly encourage you to check it out! It gave me a good laugh. Pass it on to your friends.

Timmy Morgan in Timlates

We all need to remember that we are us and God is God. I'm thankful for Timmy, flowers, the bird chirping outside my window as I type this and some really good ice cream that I plan to have more of after lunch.

Much love and laughter,
Ryan

No comments: