Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Adult Development Shout Out

To my friends in Eldon's Adult Development class:

Thanks for a rousing discussion this afternoon! I thoroughly enjoyed interacting with you. Thanks for sharing with me. It was cool to hear your hearts and to discuss ways we can move forward.

As promised, here is the link to the Psychology Research page. Feel free to email your completed work to Eldon and then send a paper to me.

Thanks again for your time, your passion, and your willingness to entertain my thoughts for an hour.

Blessings to you all as you go about your work in these final days of the semester! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: