Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Monday, May 28, 2007

Voice of America Interview

Friends - Ryan Keith here. I'm now safely back in the USA and just arrived back in PA for a few days before heading to Boston. As you may remember, I flew back from Africa and then to Chicago, finishing in Kentucky for a fundraiser for Forgotten Voices. It's been a wild ride and I'm obviously tired. Looking forward to much sleep.

Please continue to pray for Bozzo, as he is there for another week continuing his work.

On my drive back from Kentucky today, I was contacted by Voice of America, an international broadcast show that is paying special attention to Zimbabwe these days. They have quite a few listeners world-wide. They did a 20 minute interview and this was shortened to about 3 minutes in the editing room  You can read more about the interview and listen online here: http://www.voanews.com/english/Africa/Zimbabwe/2007-05-28-voa29.cfm.

You may have to download RealPlayer. I couldn't find a way around that. If you know of a way, please let me know so I can pass this on to more people.

Many thanks for your attention and for praying! I am deeply thankful for this.

More tomorrow after I rest.

-Ryan

No comments: