Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4/8: A post from a blog

Friends - When you have time, check out this blog post.

A student named Rebecca is calling me Thursday to interview me for a school assignment. Through that exchange and setting it up, I found her blog. This particular post struck me and I wanted to encourage you to read it, as well. I hope she keeps writing because I saw myself in those moments with her...standing there wondering what I would've said. That's how writers capture me - when I see myself where they are standing.

I came away this morning challenged and with perspective to begin my day. I hope you feel the same.

Make it count,
-Ryan

No comments: