Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Monday, June 23, 2008

6/23: Side By Side with Africa features Forgotten Voices

Here's an article that featured Forgotten Voices. While the time line is a little off (it was my 2nd trip - not first 24 hrs that I told Mrs. Mpofu I'd help care for her kids), I think it captures my heart and the heart of donors like you pretty well.

You are part of this story, as you have helped turn the dreams of local people in Africa into reality.

Today, as we continue praying for Zimbabwe, Zambia, and the leaders that serve there caring for AIDS orphans in their communities, remember that pat yourself on the back. You are helping be the change and equipping local leaders with the resources they need to make a difference.

THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF FORGOTTEN VOICES!

I praise God every time I think of everyone that has helped me keep the promises I made.

Pray on!

No comments: