Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Read Magazine Article about Forgotten Voices

Friends - Forgotten Voices is featured in The Gathering, a quarterly publication that "serves individuals, families and foundations in expanding their vision and effectiveness in giving to Christian ministries." I spoke at their annual conference in September and they were gracious enough to highlight our work in their publication.

It's a well-written, 3 page article on what we are doing and why I've chosen to dedicate my life to the fulfillment of our mission: "demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical and spiritual needs of AIDS orphans in their communities."

While it is odd to circulate an article that features me, I also want to share how God is using our ministry and impacting lives in Africa & the USA. I hope you find it encouraging. Thank you all for being part of our story and for sharing your heart for orphans with me over these past 3 years. Together, we are truly making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and those that care for them. My sincere thanks!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,
Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good stuff! If it's okay, I'll post this on my blog as well! I think many of my readers will benefit from learning about FV and you as an example.