Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

5/28: Fast Food God

I just read a blog post from a friend of mine, Drew Hart. He has an interesting blog where he posts things that get him thinking and then he asks others to "free style with him".

This one right hit home with me. I'm preparing to go to Africa June 10-July 1 (more on this trip in the next week -- a lot more, actually). In the midst of the busyness that is trip planning and all the work that needs to get done before I can go wheels up to Africa, I sometimes cut down on the core part of what makes me me. My relationship with the Lord. I'm nothing apart from Christ.

So - Free style with Drew and check out his blog post here: http://freestyletheology.wordpress.com

Happy slowing down to spend time with our Lord. I promise it will be worth it.

-Ryan Keith

1 comment:

Darren LeBlanc said...

yeah - his post was pretty good today. Thanks for the link.