Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reminder to Pray


Friends - I just spoke with a dear friend in Zimbabwe. He is overwhelmed by all that is around him. A rash is developing over his body, due to stress. His joints are aching. He has sent his family away for some rest, while he tends to things.

We had a good conversation about prayer. He first asked me to pass along his family's thanks for all the people out there that pray for Zimbabwe.

He then said: "We must remember to stop, listen and pray to God. That will help, as it always does."

Today - in the midst of our busy lives, I call on you to join me in praying for my friend and the millions feeling the same in Zimbabwe.

His situation is common and I'm thankful that you all continue to respond with me in prayer, love, and hope.

As our conversation closed, my friend said tell your friends: "You are doing the greatest thing for us. You pray. God is above all and King of all!"

Today - let's pray and remember that our God is the King of Kings!

May you know rest, peace, and joy today in the knowledge that our God sees and has you in the palm of your hand.

Best,
Ryan

No comments: