Forgotten Voices' Mission:

"Demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ by equipping local churches in southern Africa to meet the physical & spiritual needs of children orphaned by AIDS in their communities."

Monday, June 4, 2007

Thanks, Before I Go

 
I haven't been able to write much because I have not been near a computer much over the last few days. I am leaving to go to the airport to fly home. I will write a final blog when I arrive at home, but I wanted to quickly say thanks to everyone. Specifically thanks to my donors (I love you), the people here in Zimbabwe who helped me along the way (I appreciate it very much), those reading this blog who donate to FVI and AIDS related charities (keep it going and praying you are very much needed), those who read this blog for the entertainment and stimulation with my wonderful anecdotes and nuance filled prose (keep praying for this country and supporting FVI whenever you can, it is much needed and it definitely helps), and thanks to FVI (you rock).

Stephen

No comments: